Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 7

Sorry!

I have been told by a few people recently that I needed to update the blog. I had misplaced my camera cord and what is a post worth without pictures of the baby?? I now have my cord and pictures of the last couple months. We have recently increased our family of donkeys to 3: Pedro, Rosa and Ellie Mae. Taylor loves them all and wants to go outside with them every afternoon. Taylor is eating better but still not without a lot of struggles. We did get a 3rd tooth this morning which is also on the bottom. No top teeth yet. He is now saying "mama' so I'm happy. He is a wonderful baby most of the time.
In other news, I have gotten a new job which I will start a week from tomorrow. I am very excited to be getting back into sports medicine and doing something that I love. This will mean a huge change in schedules for all 3 of us but we will be able to make it work. Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

smile4niki said...

Ha ha, Love his Pedro Halloween costume! Where did you even find that?

Alicia said...

thanks niki! we got it from target online