Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, August 6

Tough night

I'm having a rough time tonight. Bryan went on a camping trip with our church for the weekend and Taylor is with my parents. This is the first night that I have spent away from him and it hit me pretty hard as my parents and I were driving in opposite directions. I have a lot to do tonight and tomorrow before I go pick him up to get the house clean and ready for our bonfire next weekend. I am trying to stay busy and not think about it too much so that I don't go crazy and pick him up at 5am! Of course he did fine and went to bed like a champ. I'm sure that he is loving every minute of this adventure. I know that some of my favorite memories as a kid were Friday nights when my sister, brother and I spent the night at our grandparents house. I am looking forward to a full night of sleep and not being woken up at 5 or 6am!

No comments: