Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 16

4 months

I know that I am a week late in writing this but I wanted to wait for his doctor's appointment so I would have all of his new information. He weighed in at 15 pounds, 2 ounces and is 25.5 inches long. He is generally a very happy baby but he does have his moments. Here are just a few of the things that he has been up to lately.
  • He smiles and laughs all the time but mainly for Bryan and me.
  • He loves bath time.
  • He isn't a very good eater. Most of the time he doesn't finish his bottles and when he does, he is only getting 4oz, which is the same amount he was eating at 6 weeks. He does seem interested in our food while we are eating but refuses to eat his own food. He is still growing though so there isn't much to worry about right now.
  • He is mesmerized by the speakerphone. He tries to grab the phone so he can figure out where the voice is coming from.
  • He is a mover! We put him to sleep on his tummy and we never know where he will be when he wakes up. He is usually on his back and in the corner because he crawled/scooted there and then can't get back out on his own.
  • Standing is his favorite position. He just loves to bounce and jump but since he can't do it on his own yet, it gets pretty exhausting after awhile.
  • He is rolling over, but only front-to-back that I have witnessed. He tries to go back-to-front but he just can't seem to get the momentum that he needs.
  • He enjoys being outside and seeing the neighbor's dogs and horses.

I feel so blessed to be a mother and I can't wait to see what the next several months bring. I love him more than I could have ever imagined and it is the best feeling in the world!

No comments: