Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 9

3 months!

I honestly can't believe that it's been 3 months since the best day of our lives. The time has just flown by but in another sense, I can't really remember what life was like without him. I think that I love him more everyday but I don't know how that's possible. He is learning so many things and it's amazing to see the look on his face when things finally click. Just last night he was scratching his knee and he kept looking at his hand and then his knee and then it was just obvious when he realized that he was the one scratching his knee. He is soooo wonderful!

He just melts my heart when he smiles at me or laughs when he sees me. I am looking forward to the moment when I go to pick him up and he reaches his arms up for me. I wish that I could record every second of his life because I already feel like it's going by too fast and I don't want to miss anything or forget anything. Since I obviously can't do that, here are a few select pictures of him today!











No comments: