Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 23

Smiles and Teeth

Time has been flying by lately but everything is going well. Last week Bryan started a new job working with the city Public Works department. Right now everything seems to be going well and I am happiest about the fact that he has set hours every day!
Taylor has been going to his new daycare for 1 week now and seems to be doing really well. He is teething now which just blows my mind but according to my mom, I had 6 teeth by the time I was 4 months old. He is handling it pretty well but he does get pretty fussy about once or twice a day. He calms down pretty quick though. Here are his newest pictures. Enjoy!
Hanging out with my dad so that Bryan and I could go out for Valentine's Day
Holding up his head and rolling over

Sitting up in his Bumbo

No comments: